The fish and chip van usually visits Talog Hall on the last Monday evening of the month (no visit in December). Details are published on this website, and on Facebook: Talog News Group
This is what to do to collect your order
- Please don’t all turn up at 6.00pm, the van will be there until 7.30pm. Gluten free fish is ready first, at 6.00pm.
- Please adhere to the rules on social distancing.
- You will need to order at the van. Your pre-orders are required to give the fish and chip man a guide to how much food to bring, but he doesn’t have a list of who wants what.
- You will be given a number when you order at the van, and they will call you when it’s ready
- You will need to pay cash.
Whenever possible, the Hall be open with limited facilities (check the current poster). In the Hall, tea and coffee will be available to buy; tables will be set up; and the toilets will be open. All Covid rules are being followed and normal restrictions will apply in the Hall
Enjoy your Fish and Chips😋